• put your amazing slogan here!

    Mission Statement


    Guided by relentless focus and effort I will continue to explore my options in the field of communications to find out exactly what I would like to pursue.  I have not yet decided what I would like to focus on but I have many interest that I would like to find out more about.  I am naturally interested in the coaching field because I play sports and have been around sports my whole life.  I am also interested in things such as marketing, telecommunications, multi-media, and business administration.  I am excited to learn more about the field and what interests me the most.

    In this class I want to learn more about how to use digital communication for  my own benefits as well as the negatives that I should be aware about in our growing world of technology and the use of the internet.  A very popular topic  I would like to report on is concussions in football.  Concussions and brain damage has become a huge issue in the sport of football at all levels of play.  I believe this would be a great topic to cover as well as learn more about a serious concern for the athletes who play the game.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll